Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What, you're still here?!?

The most unlikely thing has happened. I have actually begun work on expanding this project!

I have done very little on the Mighty Coat Project in the last year as I have been putting all of my free time into Fez-o-rama. We have been doing some really cool things and have a number of new projects in the works. Now that doesn't mean I've forgotten about the Mighty Coat of Productivity. Actually I spend a great deal of time in my MCP being... well, productive, just not on this project. If you scan through some of the Fez Friday photos over on the Fez-o-blog you will see a number of them featuring me in my MCP as well as a few friends in theirs.

So what brought me back to this? Actually it was the simple request for a matching work apron from one of my good friends and wife of one of the current MCP owners. So work has begun on the Mighty Apron of Productivity! The first patterns have been drafted and the initial tests will begin soon.

So watch this space! Who know, perhaps in a few months I will have another post...

No comments: